By assessing the features such as the cooking size, the case of usability, and the power, we have been able to gather some of the best-reviewed 5 burner gas grills for you and it comes with detailed information to help you make the right choice.
Gas grills are considered the most convenient type of grills to use. They are largely popular because of their ease of use. However, choosing the best burner gas grills requires putting some factors into consideration. As gas grills become more elaborate, it can be overwhelming and time-consuming to search for the right one.
Most gas grills come with at least two separate burners and you have the option of multiple burners for medium and larger crowds. With over a dozen gas grill out there, finding the best burner gas grill can take time especially if you do not know what to look for.
Gas grills are yet to lose their popularity and if you are on the lookout for gas grill burner replacement, this article contains 5 of our top picks with some extra tips to help you find the best gas grills for 2021.
What to look for when shopping for a 5 burner gas grill
Buying a gas grill with 5 burners is a very good go, but having yourself educated on the choice of the grill will make it better. This piece, however, serves as a very good guide to having the best 5 burners propane gas grill for your service. Here are some of the points to note before purchasing 5 burner gas grills
- Grills with extra cooking surfaces and materials on the side burner will not only make your food preparation versatile but also make the gas grill easy to use. Examples of these materials include a side burner, cabinet, warming rack, and also made of cast iron.
- Grills should have the ability to convert easily from Liquid Propane gas to natural gas which is one of the thrilling features to look out for when getting your grill. Most of the 5 burner grills, however, do not have kits necessary for this kind of conversion but in case of it being absent from the kit, it can, however, be purchased easily.
- For easy transport, wheels should, however, be a lookout feature to consider while getting this grill, Together with having a very cool storage space closet which allows for easy arrangement of working room however making the grill very easy to access and use.
Editors note: As of the time of updating this article, all 5 burner gas grills available on Amazon are sold out and temporarily out of stock so we switched the direct links to the 5 burner gas grills we recommend to the native Amazon search page so you can see what’s available first hand or find a better alternative to what you’re looking for.
1. Broil King Regal S590 Pro – Stainless Steel – 5 Burner Propane Gas Grill
The Broil King Regal S590 Pro has its cooking system made up of stainless steel and cast iron which does not only add to its longevity but also adds to its ability to distribute heat evenly across the grill and however certifies it as one of the best types of 5 burner grill without a flare-up. It is a common type of grill used by most experts due to its ease of use.
It has powerful burners with its main burner having a total of 55,000 BTU and has 625 square inches primary cooking area allowing a very large amount of food to be done at a time. Do you wish to hold a family reunion or a party, then this propane gas grill should be your run too.
Additional features found in this grill Include a 10,000 BTU side burner and also a back rotisserie heater which has 15000 BTU and can accommodate extra food on your grill.
Do you wish for a perfect grill? This grill enables even the transfer of heat with the latest technology which makes the cooking of steak very perfect.
- Convenient and easy to use with its ability to give perfect and undiluted grill or steak and also help prevent flare-ups.
- Very durable with its cooking grids, warming rack, cabinet, and solid rods all made of stainless steel and cast iron which makes the grill very durable for use.
- Cooking has been very versatile using the regal s590 pro with it having output main burner of 55000 BTU and also a 625 square inches primary cooking space which ensures for a large amount of grill to be done. It also has a 10,000 BTU side burner and also an additional side rear rotisserie burner of 15000BTU.
- Having this kind of international grill might depict that a spare part of this grill might be difficult to get in case of wearing out.
2. Broil King 923584 Baron S590 Fluid Lp Gas Grill
This is one of the best Stainless steel gas grills with 5 burners that have the ability to deliver about 50000 BTU which heat the grill very well and evenly.
Coupled with this, it has an effective side burner of 10000 and also a 15000 BTU back heater which gives a benefit of BBQing with more convenience. It has a cooking area of 805 square inches which is a combination of the primary cooking and secondary cooking area. The grids are made up of cast iron which is generally heavy-duty and also reversible.
The grill handle is made of the latest sensi touch control side handles which are 180°.
- The burners are very powerful and can dispense as much as 15,000 BTU with side burners which also dispense as much as 10,000 BTU which makes this grill very versatile.
- The cooking area is very large with about 805 square inches total cooking surface, a primary cooking surface of 555 square inches, and the secondary cooking area fits 250 square inches.
- As part of its versatility, the cast iron is reversible which are heavy-duty cooking grids.
- Stainless steel side shelves, warming rack, and side burners are characteristics of the grill.
- It is of high technology and may require a lot of technicalities.
3. Char-broil performance 550 5 Burner cupboard liquid propane barbecue grill
This Char-broil performance 550 is known for its efficiency and the ability of its 5 burner gas to dispense as much as 45000 BTU of heat with a convenient spot of 550 square inches which allows for the primary and secondary cooking surface.
The cooking surface has many thrilling features which include cast-iron grates which are porcelain coated and also resistant to rust and however make the grill very easy to clean without the fear of rusting and also from sticking on the grates.
Coupled with the burners is a side burner that is covered with a lid and has the ability to dispense as much as 10,000 BTU.
- The 5 Burner cupboard liquid propane barbecue grill is very durable and can be packed for outdoor grilling easily.
- the side burner, cabinet, and warming rack are very easy to clean and made of stainless steel.
- Heat is distributed evenly across this grill and gets hot easily with the side burner having as much as 10000BTU.
- It features an electronic ignition system which brings the grill able to resist all risk associated with using lighters and allow the grill for easy start-up.
- The storage system of the grill is a double door and also hassle-free which provides a lot of space for tools and other devices used while grilling.
- The grease pan is removable and allows for easy cleanup.
- It requires technicality while assembling.
4. Dyna-Glo DGE Collection Lp Grill, 5 Heater, Gunmetal
This grill is top-notch and is one of the best 5 burner gas grill made of stainless steel and has a power structure of 10000BTU each and an extra side burner of 12000 BTUs. It, however, has a total cooking power of 62000 complete BTUs with a digital ignition medium.
It has a total cooking area of about 708 square inches of cooking surface area. Storage has been very easy with this kind of grill as it is equipped with two doors to aid east accessibility and also makes the container very convenient in case of tray pull out. It has an integrated temperature regulation gauge which helps in having precise grill don’t temperature level with accurate dimension.
It is made up of stainless steel and other high-quality materials like gun steel which however helps in the longevity of the grill.
- It is saddled with electronic ignition and power of 62000 BTU cooking heat power and a side burner of 12000 BTUs. This medium helps in making the grill get hot faster.
- The 5 heater grill is made of stainless steel, however, you can expect even heating which helps to reduce flare up and give a perfect steak.
- The storage cart has two doors for quick and easy access. The tank pulls out tray and the cabinet is however very convenient to use and access.
- Made to last very long.
- It cannot be used really for the outside grill due to its bulkiness.
5. Nexgrill Evolution 5 burner infrared gas grill
This is the last grill on this list, it is well known among different households because of its lightweight features which are as a result of what it is made of- heavy-duty stainless steel. It is equipped with a new technology called the infrared barbecue grill which makes it possible for any food prepared to be cooked by warmeth and infrared type of heat.
Heat circulation is, however, possible because there is a stainless steel food preparation box that is just below the grid, however, heat circulation is even.
The cooking surface consists of stainless steel grate on top which helps resist food remaining and hence makes cleaning very easy. Heat can be preserved easily and help make food very quickly with the firebox divider which helps allow for optimum warmth control.
The structure of the nexgrill efficiency 5-burner grill is very big with 486 square inches which are sufficient for family and friends’ home party conveniently. This model also has a burner at the side that makes heating possible with cooking side meals also.
- It has a very good space for cooking with 486 square inches in total.
- This grill features electronic ignition and a cabinet which is part of modern technology.
- A side burner is available with this grill as it allows for side meals.
- It has a great tendency to last longer because it is made of stainless steel
- Modern features of this grill might be difficult to operate for novice.
Best 5 burner gas grills FAQ
How do you clean gas grill burners?
A gas grill burner can simply be cleaned using a burner cleaning rod, or a small diameter cleaning bottle brush to clean out the debris inside the burner’s tube. Burners are te4 heart of any gas grill hence they need to be kept clean. To remove food debris and dirt from the outside of the burner grill, scrub the burner grill with a nylon brush.
Why do grill burners rust out?
Grill burners rust out as a result of moisture gathered during and faster cooking. The rust from grill burners can affect their effectiveness and shorten their lifespan.
How do you get the rust off a propane burner?
To get the rust off a propane gas grill, scrub with sandpaper and a wire brush. Keep going until or traces of rust are removed then wipe the burners down with a dry cloth to prevent them from forming again.
Do you have to use all burners on a gas grill?
Using all the burners on your gas grill isn’t a must. Keep one or two burners on high and or two off or low as it enables you to have space for cuts of meats or vegetables that cooks faster than others.
How many burners do you need on a gas grill?
With gas grills, you have the option of multiple burners starting from two burners. For medium crowds, it’s recommended to go three burner grill while entertaining a larger crowd means 4 burner grill. 3 and 4 burner grill gives you the option of hot, medium, and low zones.
Do you turn on all burners when grilling?
Using a gas grill doesn’t mean you can skip the preheating process. Hence to heat the grill, turn all the burners on as you normally would. When ready to cook, reduce the heart by turning all the burners to medium.
Can you replace burners on a gas grill?
Yes, you can definitely replace a broken burner grill so before tossing out a broken grill, you need to check out for the burners first.
Are expensive grills worth it?
Expensive grills are generally built to last longer than their counterpart hence they are considered worth investing in. Big end girls are not meant to be used for a short period of time, they are meant to last a very long long time.
Do I need a side burner?
If your grill has a side burner then you are going to find it really useful. A side burner can be used for cooking vegetables, sauces, and other small foods.
How do I choose a grill size?
The primary factor to consider when choosing a grill size is the cooking area, The cooking is expressed in square inches. If you are grilling for yourself then a regular 2 burner grill is what you need. A 3 burner grill is sufficient for an average household and a 4 burner grill is for a larger crowd.
What is the best burner gas grill to buy for 2021?
By assessing the features, the best burner gas grill to consider is the Broil King Regal S590. This burner gas grill is the common burner grill for experts due to its ease of use.
With the above summary, you should be able to choose the type of grill that will be sufficient and useful for your grilling purposes.
Read more reviews on our site: